Ainsdale in Bloom is a Community Group whose aims are to enhance and promote Ainsdale.
We are working with :-
- Ainsdale Civic Society
- Ainsdale Village Church Community Garden
- Friends of Ainsdale
- Village Park
- Bridge Inn Community
- Local Schools
- Local Retailers
...and many within the local community.
YOUR SUPPORT is essential and can be given in many ways:-
- become a volunteer allocating time to suit you.
- contribute through a financial donation for the purchase of plants/bulbs/gardening materials.
- donation of seasonal bulbs for planting.
- become a Sponsor of Ainsdale in Bloom.
Please contact our Secretary for either further information or offering support.
Secretary: Ken Porter
mobile: 0781 316 0066
address: 27 Pershore Grove Ainsdale PR8 2SY
Our Planned Programme 2015
- To complete preparation of Village tree pits for planting.
- Plant tree pits with evergreens and seasonal planting.
- Seasonal planting of Village Planters.
- Seasonal planting Co-op garden.
- Consult Schools and other organisations.